<-- Back to Current Category
To Sign Up For Low Cost Credit Card Processing Call Us Today Toll Free 1-800-757-5453
Make Money Selling on Ebay While You Are Playing Golf
By: Paul Taylor, Tue Oct 31st, 2006
Welcome to the business world! There are many opportunities that are available to the entrepreneur. These opportunities may be filled with fun and excitement. You will find that this article is useful in helping you to decide what type of business to go into and where to find your wholesale products.
This article will show you how you can make money on Ebay, sometimes with only a minimal investment. I will show you how you can start small and keep your present job and yet make a few hundred extra dollars a month. Later, as you learn more and your experience becomes varied, perhaps you can expand your operation and go for the big money.
First, I want to start with what you do not need to begin a business on Ebay.
· You do not need a college education. Some basic computer skills are needed but you can learn them easily.
· You do not need a large investment in capital. Many wholesale companies will dropship their items for you, so you do not have to carry an inventory.
· You do not need a fancy office to operate out of.
· Where your business is located does not have any effect on your business. You can be located anywhere from New York to London.
Second, this is what you will need.
· You will need a computer. Of course, if you are reading this, you already have one that should be adequate.
· You will need a place to get your items at wholesale prices.
· You will need an Ebay account.
· I recommend that you set up a Paypal account, although it is not necessary.
There are many benefits to selling items on Ebay.
· There is not a long waiting period to get started. Within a few minutes, you can be set up to sell items that you have purchased wholesale or have a company dropship them for you.
· You pick the hours that you want to work. As the title of this article says, you can make money while you are playing golf.
· After the initial time it takes to set up your business, a few hours a day will keep it going. This is especially true if the items you sell are dropshipped.
· Most of the business is conducted online. So there are not customers that waste your time.
Selling on the internet is the perfect home based business. Your customers come from everywhere in the world. You may sell a CD to someone in Spain one day, and the next day someone from down the block may purchase something from you.
There is not a better time to start a business online. Thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands are making a living by selling on Ebay. And the number of people that are using the internet is growing everyday. Some of you that are reading this article will think that it cannot be that easy to set up a business and make money online. Others may think that it is too difficult to make any money. But the truth is that it is easy to get started selling items on Ebay, however, you may think that having the right products to sell may be hard to find.
Deciding what items to sell and where to get them is the most difficult part. This morning there were 205,000,000 sites listed for wholesale on Google. But there are sites that have done the research for you and list the best wholesalers that they can find. You have to pay for some of the directories and some of them you do not.
None of the steps of setting up a business on Ebay is hard. However, you must face the fact that if you want to have a business online you must do it yourself or it will not get done. There are many books and articles written about Ebay and selling online. But now is the time to get started. Now is the time to look for wholesale distributors and start making money online TODAY so you can indeed make money while playing golf.
About the Author
Paul Taylor is a business owner that helps other business owners and entrepreneurs locate wholesale distributors and dropshippers. Visit his website http://www.WholesaleMap.com for more information